- One is the cute new banner you must have seen already.
- Furthermore, the name of this blog has been changed from Resonaances to Résonaances.
- Seriously ;-)
- All you fellow bloggers, you should update the name in your blog roll, otherwise you risk being sued by La Commission de la Protection de la Langue Française.
- Mhm, I actually found out that La Comission does not exist anymore, but one never knows...
- And all you readers, mind that the pronunciation has changed :-)
- The subsequent posts will have an abstract in French.
- Joking, of course. French is perfect for flirting, but not as much for talking science.
- Consequently, author's name remains Jester, it has *NOT* been changed to Le Bouffon ;-)
Saturday, 16 October 2010
Back in Town
More than 2 months have passed since my last post. Sorry for these perturbations related to changing continents. I'm about to resume blogging after a few changes and adaptations due to my new environment: